Although you may have gone through the process already, each home move is different. Plus you now have additional costs for estate agents and solicitors fees for both buying and selling.
Add in the complication of a long chain and this can make for a very stressful time indeed.
Much like a first time buyer, you will need to know what your overall expenses will be, how much you can comfortably afford to borrow and repay and know that you won’t have an issue in applying for your mortgage. This is where we can help. Our advisers have helped clients many times over in the house buying process and so can help you with:
- Working out your expenses
- Running through your mortgage options
- Helping you with the choice of surveys, solicitors etc.
- Looking at your insurance requirements
- Helping you with all the paper work
- Having a dedicated adviser to help you from start to finish